Welcome

Hallo to everyone. This is Abby's blog. A tail belonging to a Jack Russell who just happens to make some gorgeous jewellery and sells some fantastic items for crafty jewellers.

Friday 1 January 2010

New Year and its no warmer.

Well we went to Swanage but it really was tooo cold to do the market. When you get to my advanced age creature comforts play a much bigger part than standing around in a car park trying to see where the next customer is coming from.

I have been updating the web site at abbybeads.co.uk but why does it all take so long.
Or is it that I would rather be making things than sitting in front of a computer. Yes I think thats it.

Anyway happy New Year to you all and my resolution is to start blogging properly.

That starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment