Welcome

Hallo to everyone. This is Abby's blog. A tail belonging to a Jack Russell who just happens to make some gorgeous jewellery and sells some fantastic items for crafty jewellers.

Thursday 18 February 2010

Time and tide

Where does all the time go. Wake up each morning thinking right today I will prioratise, 1 hour doing this and another doing that, and what happens I get carried away in the first hour and thats the end of the day.
But at least I am getting my eBay shop a bit tidier with lots of new charm bracelets and findings.

Fitting out the shop is really taking up the time though, but looks as if we will be on track for begining of March. It will be so differant from working the way we do at the moment with people being able to see just how disorganised and untidy creative people are. Or is that just me.

Back to it, findings to pack and crystals to list.

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a sunshine blog award.

    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, I'm, sure I dont deserve it, but what is a sunshine award. I lead a cloud covered existance.
    Regards
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it's not just you. I try very hard to "do things" around the house but get distracted by the unfinished items on my workbench. I tell my husband that I must work while I'm inspired.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe it. 3 years since my last post and I have only now managed to get abbybeads.com up on Google.
    The hair has turned grey and the body has grown old, the mind is wandering to pastures new, but no I thought, I cant let this defeat me, so with a mighty swig from a can of stella lager I started.
    Many sleepless nights later, made that bit up,I got my first feed details back from Google,"should have tried harder" it said. So I gave the laptop a good talking too and started again, then Google thought, I know lets move the goal posts a bit, then a bit more and finally they called it water polo and low and behold I was sunk. So another slurp of the falling over liquid and I was at it again, this time I slipped under the radar and got in behind them, so far they haven't noticed and things are looking good, not the web site of course, thats rubbish, but at least I'm up there with the rest of them.
    Stay tuned there may be more soon.

    ReplyDelete